Booking Procedure - Ipcowala Naturopathy & Yoga Centre


Booking or Reservation Procedure:

  • Prior booking is mandatory, for booking, please call or what’s app between 9 am and 6 pm during the weekdays @7211112814. Bookings are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Booking can be made by paying deposit.
  • Twenty percent (20%) of your package is considered as a booking deposit. The remaining eighty percent (80%) needs to be deposited upon arrival."



Details regarding the mode of payment

  • Cash, Check, NEFT, RTGS, UPI account transfer



Services Included in package:

  • The fee includes charges for room, the standard daily naturopathy treatment, diet and food items, counseling and yoga classes as prescribed by the naturopath at the centre on a day to day basis.
  • Admission and consultation charge Rs.1000, is applicable.
  • Every room has an attached bathroom and closet. Hot water is available in all the rooms.



Other services that can be availed on additional charges:

  • Shirodhara
  • Nasya
  • Acupuncture
  • Hair Pack
  • Face Pack
  • Personal Yoga Class
  • Extra Massage
  • Deep tissue massage
  • Katibasti
  • Janubasti



List of essentials to be brought with you

  • Please carry a photo copy of your valid ID proof (Adharcard / Driving license/ passport).
  • Clothes appropriate for normal day to day wearing and for yoga, undergarment and woolens if you plan to come during the winter months.
  • Toiletries, tooth-paste and -brush, comb, shaving kit, towel, napkins, foot wears, soak or purchase them at the center.
  • Please remember to bring your current medication, along with investigation and laboratory reports, whether in hard or softcopy format.
  • Please be aware that your clothes may get muddy or oily during treatments. Plan accordingly and bring extra clothes. Walking shoes are also recommended for walking and Exercise purpose.
  • Bring a mask and sanitizer spray bottle or purchase them at the center.



Booking Reschedule Rules:

  • If you paid a deposit but can't join the center due to an emergency, inform us at least 15 days before the booking date to reschedule. Otherwise, cancellation charges will apply.



Booking Cancellation Rules:

  • For cancellations made before 11 days of arrival, 20% of the booking deposit will be deducted. Cancellations between 10 to 4 days of the booking date will result in 50% refund of the booking deposit. Cancellations before 3 or less days of the booking date will result in nil refund of the booking deposit.



Early Discharge Rule:

  • Suppose if you booked for 10 days and discontinuing after 6 days of services you will be charged = 6 days charge+50% on rest of the 4 days charges + 1000 consultation and registration, rest of the amount will be refunded.



Attendant rules:

  • Attendant is allowed for the people who has any kind of disability or health risk for sudden collapse or very elderly people. Charges for the attendant will be 60 % of room charges. Attendant will be provided food and accommodation services from center.