Welcome to our website! We are IPCOWALA NATUROPATHY AND YOGA CENTER, and we are passionate about your health goals.
Ipcowala Naturopathy & Yoga Centre (INYC) is situated in the campus of Jagaji Maharaj temple near Sokhada village, just about 7 Kms from GSFC in the city of Vadodara. The great Sant shree Guru Jagaji Maharaj lived at this place around 900 yrs back. His blessings and aura can be felt today also that makes this place suitable for healing and yog-sadhna. Natural greenery, large trees around, fresh oxygen, beautiful birds is maintained till date.
The centre is far enough from the noise and air pollution of the city and surrounded by lush green bushes and farm houses. Safe and quiet, the campus of the temple provides a peaceful and natural ambiance to the centre. It makes an ideal place for a restful retreat and a relaxing time away from the day to day city life, and offers a conducive environment for benefiting from holistic naturopathy treatments and yogic practices.
Our team is made up of experienced professionals who are dedicated to Naturopathy and Yoga. And young therapists enthusiastic to help you to achieve your health goals. We are committed to provide you most healthy and hygienic environment, Vegetarian customized diet, best naturopathy services, Yoga practices, Counseling etc.
INYC was constructed from the generous donations made by the community in India and abroad and the funds provided by the Jagaji temple trust. The centre is managed by the Jagaji Education and Social Trust and operates on a no-loss-no-profit basis.
We are constantly evolving and adapting to the changing needs to deal with today’s health issues. Our team works with an attitude of gratitude.
Our mission at INYC
- To provide natural therapies based on integrative and holistic approach
- To provide easily accessible, low cost, high quality traditional natural therapies to all classes of the society
- To develop awareness in the society towards the therapeutic and preventive scope of nature cure and healthy lifestyle
- To provide information and education to the community through health awareness programs about the scope of natural therapies and benefits of living a healthy lifestyle, natural and simple diet, proper exercise and relaxation and a balanced daily routine.
- To provide a healthy work environment to our staff, technicians, consultants and associates for their optimum professional and personal development and growth.