Ipcowala Naturopathy & Yoga Centre (INYC) is situated in the campus of Jagaji Maharaj temple near Sokhada village, just about 7 Kms from GSFC in the city of Vadodara. The centre is far enough from the noise and air pollution of the city and surrounded by lush green bushes and farm houses. Safe and quiet, the campus of the temple provides a peaceful and natural ambiance to the centre. It makes an ideal place for a restful retreat and a relaxing time away from the day to day city life, and offers a conducive environment for benefiting from holistic naturopathy treatments and yogic practices.
INYC was constructed from the generous donations made by the community in India and abroad and the funds provided by the Jagaji temple trust. The centre is managed by the Jagaji Education and Social Trust and operates on a no-loss-no-profit basis.
Our mission at INYC
- To provide natural therapies based on integrative and holistic approach
- To provide easily accessible, low cost, high quality traditional natural therapies to all classes of the society
- To develop awareness in the society towards the therapeutic and preventive scope of nature cure and healthy lifestyle
- To provide information and education to the community through health awareness programs about the scope of natural therapies and benefits of living a healthy lifestyle, natural and simple diet, proper exercise and relaxation and a balanced daily routine.
- To provide a healthy work environment to our staff, technicians, consultants and associates for their optimum professional and personal development and growth.
Management and Trustees
Shri Arvind Patel and Shri Anil Patel are the management trustees of the centre. Mr Nimesh Shah provides services to Ipcowala Naturopathy and Yoga Centre as a management consultant.